Whistle Blowing Policy
Objective and Scope
This Policy is intended to address JcbNext Bhd and all subsidiary companies within the group (“JcbNext”).
This Policy is designed to support JcbNext’s commitment to develop and maintain a high standard of corporate governance and business integrity
- Establishes the rules and safe and effective procedures for any director, officer or employee of JcbNext to alert/disclose a bonafide complaint or report/raise a genuine concern or allegation to a senior or independent member of the management upon discovery of possible impropriety or misconduct
- Provides the avenue to alert JcbNext to the fact that its shareholder value or the interests of its stakeholders are being wrongfully harmed, or that they are at risk of harm
- Safeguards the individual who make the allegation or reported the misconduct (the “whistle-blower”)
in order that appropriate remedial actions can be taken.
This Policy shall also similarly apply to any vendors, partners, associates or any individual in the performance of their assignment or conducting the business for or on behalf of JcbNext.
This Policy is designed to offer protection to those who made an allegation, provided the allegation is made in good faith.
JcbNext, however, does not extend this assurance to an individual who maliciously raises a matter he/she knows is untrue. If an individual makes malicious allegations, disciplinary action may be taken against the individual.
JcbNext wishes to assure the safety and confidentiality of the whistle-blower, and therefore undertakes to treat all allegations in a confidential and sensitive manner. A report of the allegation will only be disclosed to those individuals who have a need to know in order to properly carry out an investigation of the allegation.
All concerns raised will be treated fairly, properly and confidentially.
The channel will be directly to the members of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Any report can be submitted confidentially via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must be available:
- Background of the individual initiating the allegation
- Date(s), details and reasons why the individual is concerned about the conduct
Where relevant, the individual may be requested to submit evidences and documents. Any meetings arranged will be conducted discreetly and if necessary, off-site or out of the office premises.